Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Faith building!

Before Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 I thought I had this "faith" thing down pack. I actually have been tested on my faith more this week than any other time in my life.
 
Tylyia "Mary" and Keith 
On Saturday, April 23rd I received a phone call. My daughter's father, Keith Triggs, had been in an accident. This floored me because my daughter is a daddy's girl. This week we have had good news and bad news. One thing we do know is GOD is real and faithful!! 

I have been thinking, "Is this really happening right now?". I have been crying out to God over and over and pleading for Him to reveal Himself in the midst of this. He has done just that. We watched the doctors give one report and in one hour the doctors say he is turning for the better. We got the report on yesterday that the next 24 hours would be the most critical hours. Prayer started a 6pm on Tuesday night every hour til 6pm on Wednesday in the chapel at the hospital. The doctors had one report all day and in the last hour the Lord revealed himself again!!!. 

Get this! It's not just about healing Keith but salvation has taken place in the hospital. We have prayed with other families and they have come back to say their love one is leaving ICU. God is on the move and it has really built my faith. 

I personally want to thank everyone who is praying for Keith, his mother, children, fiancee, family and friends. We are seeing healing, signs and wonders going forth at the hospital. Faith is being built up in me and so many others. 

If you are reading this blog and would like to help Keith's mother with medical expenses, I am asking you to make a donation at Keith Triggs aka Mr.954 https://www.gofundme.com/2g8r2dtc?pc=14_tw_2&rcid=8c0cd5660d5911e6b54dbc764e04c5a7 via @gofundme. 

We are praying for God to raise Keith up. He is a leader, community activist, father, friend, and son but most importantly he has been called by God to lead a generation of young people to Christ Jesus. We ask you to pray with us for healing. We do not just want healing for his body but we are believing God for Keith to be all who God called him to be. What the enemy meant for bad we know God can and will use it for His glory. 

Thank you for your support and prayers! God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or image, according to His power that is at work within us! ( Ephesians 3:20) 

If you are going through a valley experience right now, I want to encourage you to walk by faith and not by sight. This is the time to humble ourselves, repent and turn from our wicked ways. When we humble ourselves He will send His healing. This is not just about healing from sickness. Is is healing in our emotions, our families, our personal relationships, on our jobs, in our schools, in our nations and in the world. The Lord is not slack concerning His promises. Let's seek Him like never before. God wants our attention too. The Lord has dealt with my heart and my lack of thankfulness during this situation.  Prayer is the key. This week I have seen prayer shift hearts, heaven and earth. Go after God! 

Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Take it one day at a time!!!! Seek the Father and watch Him manifest in your life in ways you can never imagine. Remember our God is sovereign and EVERYTHING He does is right. We may not understand right now but as the older saints would say "we will understand it better by and by." 

Keep your faith and do not doubt! 

Please continue to stand in prayer with Me and my husband, Joshua, as we pray for our daughter's father, Keith.  

No comments:

Post a Comment